$7.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Help is ready to spring into action when you need it and Ninja CO2+ is the ultimate quick fix! The included Micro AirBooster and 2 threaded 16g CO2 cartridges make fixing flats easy with quick access by a simple twist. Integrated tire levers make the system complete. - Cage Material: Engineering grade plastic - Presta / Schrader Push to inflate - 2 engineering grade plastic levers - Fits standard water bottle - 2 threaded 16g CO2 cartridges Compartment for CO2 inflator & cartridges - Size: 19.3 x 9.6 x 7.8 cm / 7.6” x 3.8” x 3.1” - Weight: 226 g / 7.97 oz
Keeping with the stealth ethos of the Ninja series, the Ninja Pouch+ Road conveniently holds a spare tube (up to 700 x 25c) in an inconspicuous area keeping the clean lines of your bike. Easy access to the integrated tire levers makes changing a tube a quick proposition. - Material: Cage-Engineering grade plastic; Bag-EVA foam - Cage Outer Diameter: Fits standard water bottle - Tire Levers: 2 engineering grade plastic levers - Compatibility: Up to 700 x 25c inner tube - Size: 18.5 x 10.8 x 7.8 cm / 7.3” x 4.3” x 3.1” - Weight: 101 grams - Inner tube not included
- 9-piece tool kit in a convenient roll-up tool wrap - Includes the tools needed to do most basic bicycle repairs Kit includes: - 1 x heavy-duty nylon tool wrap - 1 x patch kit with glue, scuffer, and tube patches - 1 x 6-inch adjustable wrench - 1 x 3-way Y-wrench with 8,9, and 10mm sockets - 1 x Folding multi tool with 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex keys, PH2 and FL5 screw drivers - 1 x Multi-size spoke wrench - 1 x Chain tool - 2 x Nylon tire levers
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
- 9 function multi tool - Hex keys: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park's versatile Headset Wrench is constructed from hardened, laser-etched steel for the maximum in durability and precision. The HCW-15 is a dual sided wrench that features a 32mm opening on one end and a 36mm opening on the other.
Park's Professional Pedal Wrench features an angled, oversize head for maximum leverage. It has two 15mm wrenches at different angles, so you can maximize your leverage, and a long, round, vinyl-coated handle that won’t dig into your hand the way flat wrenches do. There's even a hole in the end for hanging the wrench on your toolboard.
Park Tool's Pump Rebuild Kit contains one #1081 head as well as one #1087 plunger gasket for their PFP-3, PFP-6 and PFP-8 floor pumps.
True your wheels right from your bicycle repair stand with Park's Repair Stand-Mounted Wheel-Truing Stand. It's comprised of two parts. One piece is an axle holder for you to securely attach your wheel (accepts all wheel diameters and rim widths) via your quick release or axle nuts. The other piece attaches on the stand near the rim and acts as a pointer that shows where the wheel needs truing. This small, light truing stand installs quickly and easily on Park's PRS-25 and PCS-10 repair stands, and also Park's PCS-1 and PCS-4 stands when they are used with the adjustable-height extension.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-6, CT-6.2, and CT-6.3 Chain Tools (each sold separately). • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • NOTE: The 985-1 will also push out the chain rivet completely from the chain side plate.
- Dark nickel plated finish - CNC machined arms - Hex keys: 2/3/4/5/6mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers - T25 Torx
$9.99 - $12.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
$5.49 - $11.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in wet and harsh conditions. Formulated with unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for: Chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals. - Specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain - Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long-distance performance - Contains Boron Nitride compounds - Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for excellent efficiency - Waterproof - excels in wet conditions - Readily biodegradable - Ideal for road and off-road - Integral UV tracer dye - aids a
$12.99 - $20.99
- Foil sealed bottles to ensure freshness of fluid
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, mud, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Its five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. There are also three different rust and oxidation inhibitors to protect metal surfaces from rusting and corrosion. It's also safe for all bike surfaces.
Quickly fix whatever on-ride mishaps come your way with this astonishingly versatile pocket workshop. Packed with 16 individual precision CNC machined parts and a lightweight aluminium body, it's function rich, yet still jersey-pocket friendly - the perfect pocket companion for the open road or trail. - CNC'd steel tools - Ergonomic sides - 360-degree bit movement - Lock-tight sealed bits - Lightweight aluminium body - Width: 46mm - Length: 71mm - Weight: 110g Sixteen functions: - Hex key (mm): 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 - Spoke gauge: 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 - Phillips head: 2 - Torque: 25 - Mavic spline - Bottle opener - Chain splitter
Chain problems can ruin a ride, so having the right kit in hand can literally make or break a trip out. The portable, hardened steel tool can break all 8 to 12-speed chains. A detachable pin can be removed, replaced and reversed, offering extra longevity to the most important part of the tool. - CNC'd hardened steel - Replaceable pin - Fits 8-12 speed chains - Ergonomic body - Width: 52mm - Length: 60mm - Weight: 118g - Head: Steel - Body: Aluminium
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with compatible cassette lockring tool - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - Fits up to 9sp cassette
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Page 1 of 1