Acessorize to improve your ride: Lights, Locks,Cyclo -computers, Phone holders, Bags, Baskets, water bottles and cages, Pumps, Co2 inflators, pet carriers and more...
Mount a rack to any bike with this lightweight adapter that adds two M5 rear threaded eyelets to the seatpost. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum
Axiom's Market Basket is just the thing for running errands by bike. It boasts a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It installs on almost any rack (sold separately) that has 7mm- to 10mm-diameter rails. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
A highly functional expandable trunk bag with a thermal-lined main compartment. Optimized for use as an insulated lunch bag. Every Seymour bag is created using Oceanweave – Axiom’s new lightweight and durable fabric made from reclaimed fishnet – to help reduce the amount of harmful plastics in our oceans. CONSTRUCTION - OCEANWEAVE 600D recycled fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating - Washable reflective interior is ideal for carrying beverages/food MOUNTING SYSTEM - Lightweight, universal Velcro attachment system attaches to top of rack ADDED BENEFIT - Insulated main compartment is ideal for beverages/food and helps keep contents cool/warm - Side pockets expand to provide an additional 5.4L / 328 cu/in - Rear zippered pocket - External mini-pump straps - Ultra-visible 3-way 3M triangle logos - Carry handles for added convenience - Volume: 15.3 L / 932 cu in (expanded), 9.9 L / 604 cu in (not expanded) - Weight 575g / 1.27 lbs
Banjo Brothers' Bar Top Phone Pack secures to your bars and stem with handy hook-and-loop straps to give you quick access to your trusty smartphone. Its crystal-clear cover is touchscreen compatible and it fits virtually all phones. And there's even a handy cubby for your keys and wallet.
- Universal mounting for iPhone/Smart phone, cycling computers, GPS navigation units, Gopro, lighting systems, and other handlebar mounted accessories using a stock mounting bracket - Provides 50mm of additional out front mounting space - Quick slots enhance stability of zip-Ties and lock devices into a secure position - Accommodates multiple devices at once, I.E. Light and GPS - Carbon bar friendly - 31.8mm diameter handlebar clamp - Made in the USA (Patent pending)
Are you looking for an incredibly simple way to mount your phone to your bicycle? Do you want that case to have a plethora of mounting options and accessories? Well... look no further than the ElastoKASE from BiKASE. Utilizing the 1/8 turn connection of the GoKASE and the simplicity of a rubber lined, gripping shock cord, the ElastoKASE is your "go to" phone or anything case. • Phone holder for 6-inch phones and smaller • Works with GoKASE attachments and brackets • Material: TPE & Shock Cord
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
$14.99 - $17.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
- Durable nylon+fiber body - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Molded pins - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs - Use: Replacement Driver 9T
- Melt forged aluminum construction - Coiled spring tension adjust
Forged alloy platform pedals with a hardened chromoly spindle. - Molded pins - Size: 9/16-inch
The BrickTop alloy stem is a classic style, top-mount BMX stem with a 4-bolt handlebar clamp.
The Ventus optimizes passive ventilation with 22 slots, thus achieving the ideal combination of aerodynamic design and heat exchange. - Keep cool with 22 aero vents - X-Light Roll Fit System with vertical and lateral Micrometric adjustment offers a perfect fit - Padding is removable, washable, and has an anti-bacterial treatment for odor control - Rear reflective accents - CE EN 1078, CPSC certified
$20.00 - $31.99
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
Cannondale's Burgerman kids helmet combines protection, ventilation, and Jon Burgerman's fun designs for a helmet your little ones won't take off. Sizing - X-Small: 48-54cm - Small: 52-57cm Features - Weight: 240g (Small)- - Multiple vents, including some with bug screens - In fusion mold technology - Easy fit system - Soft-touch webbing and pinch guard buckle
Light, fast, and ready to go in the sprint, Cannondale's CAAD MIPS helmet sports pro-level comfort and performance. The MIPS system adds a low-friction layer to the helmet that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts. Spacious vents channel a cooling breeze through the helmet, and soft, wicking pads keep the sweat from your eyes when you attack on the next grueling climb. One-handed adjustability and easy-to-use straps make it simple to dial in your perfect fit.
Comfortable and airy — you'll love Cannondale's Teramo helmet. Featuring a durable, one-piece polycarbonate outer shell with aluminum reinforcements, this lightweight lid also sports 23 massive vents for exceptional airflow. It even boasts dual-density EPS foam for protection without bulk. The retention system offers EVA foam padding and soft-touch straps with cam-lock dividers that let you dial in the perfect fit. - Small/Medium = 52-58cm - Large/X-Large = 58-62cm
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a Cateye ORB for your next ride. The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. Conveniently, the lens itself serves as the light’s operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers due to the housing’s design while still allowing for side visibility. The ORB is available in front and rear versions and both feature 3 separate operating modes. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the heavy-duty rubber mounting strap and the rear version features an angled mount for seat post use. - Simple, lightweight and compact safety set perfect for kids and adults seeking a little more visibility - Easy installation and push button operation - Universal mounting strap easily attaches to bars from 22mm to 32mm - Side cut outs provide visibility from a wide angle for additional safety - Powered by two CR2032 cells
Compact, stylish, and weighing just 12g, the Wearable mini easily attaches to your bike, helmet, pack, or pocket and delivers an astonishing 550 hours runtime. And, with a host of different modes, it will enhance your visibility wherever you ride. - Compact and low profile - Clip-on bracket for easy installation to backpacks, saddle bags, clothing, or helmet - Rubber strap bike / helmet mount included - Magnet included - 3 modes - CR2032 x 1 - Mode memory function
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple,lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
The Volt100XC is an extremely lightweight and dependable commuter headlight. At just 43 grams, the 100 lumen Volt100XC is a feather light option for commuters, or other riders looking for an affordable way to illuminate a dark street or bike path. The matchstick style USB rechargeable Li-ion battery charges in just 1.5 hours and puts out 1 hour of lighting on high mode, or approximately 5 hours when in flashing mode. The easy-to-attach rubber bar mount strap means you can keep this light in your pants or jersey pocket during daylight hours to avoid theft. For an affordable, lightweight, and reliable headlight option, look no further than the Volt100XC. Features - 100 Lumens - Easy to attach and remove rubber bar mount - Battery: Li-ion USB Rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Mode memory function Modes/Run Time - High: Approx 1 Hour (100 Lumens) - Flashing: Approx 5 Hours (100 Lumens) - Charging time: 1.5 hours via micro USB 2.0
Page 1 of 14 Next page