Acessorize to improve your ride: Lights, Locks,Cyclo -computers, Phone holders, Bags, Baskets, water bottles and cages, Pumps, Co2 inflators, pet carriers and more...
Mount a rack to any bike with this lightweight adapter that adds two M5 rear threaded eyelets to the seatpost. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum
$15.39 - $27.99
Axiom's Pannier Rain Cover is a lightweight and packable solution for rainy days. It's made from seam-sealed, PVC-coated Nylon Oxford fabric and slips over your pannier bags quickly and easily. The bright yellow cover enhances visibility too.
A set of no-nonsense panniers for the everyday commuter. Every Seymour bag is created using Oceanweave – Axiom’s new lightweight and durable fabric made from reclaimed fishnet – to help reduce the amount of harmful plastics in our oceans. CONSTRUCTION - OCEANWEAVE 600D recycled fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating - Red interior liner on back-plate improves internal visibility MOUNTING SYSTEM - Velcro platform mounting straps and bungee hook mount ADDED BENEFIT - Zippered main compartments - Zippered side pockets - 3M triangle rear logos - Ultra-stiff polyurethane backing plate - Incorporated carry-handle - LED light clip - Volume 25 L / 1516 cu in (set) - Weight 830g / 1.83 lbs (set)
A highly functional expandable trunk bag with a thermal-lined main compartment. Optimized for use as an insulated lunch bag. Every Seymour bag is created using Oceanweave – Axiom’s new lightweight and durable fabric made from reclaimed fishnet – to help reduce the amount of harmful plastics in our oceans. CONSTRUCTION - OCEANWEAVE 600D recycled fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating - Washable reflective interior is ideal for carrying beverages/food MOUNTING SYSTEM - Lightweight, universal Velcro attachment system attaches to top of rack ADDED BENEFIT - Insulated main compartment is ideal for beverages/food and helps keep contents cool/warm - Side pockets expand to provide an additional 5.4L / 328 cu/in - Rear zippered pocket - External mini-pump straps - Ultra-visible 3-way 3M triangle logos - Carry handles for added convenience - Volume: 15.3 L / 932 cu in (expanded), 9.9 L / 604 cu in (not expanded) - Weight 575g / 1.27 lbs
- Universal mounting for iPhone/Smart phone, cycling computers, GPS navigation units, Gopro, lighting systems, and other handlebar mounted accessories using a stock mounting bracket - Provides 50mm of additional out front mounting space - Quick slots enhance stability of zip-Ties and lock devices into a secure position - Accommodates multiple devices at once, I.E. Light and GPS - Carbon bar friendly - 31.8mm diameter handlebar clamp - Made in the USA (Patent pending)
Are you looking for an incredibly simple way to mount your phone to your bicycle? Do you want that case to have a plethora of mounting options and accessories? Well... look no further than the ElastoKASE from BiKASE. Utilizing the 1/8 turn connection of the GoKASE and the simplicity of a rubber lined, gripping shock cord, the ElastoKASE is your "go to" phone or anything case. • Phone holder for 6-inch phones and smaller • Works with GoKASE attachments and brackets • Material: TPE & Shock Cord
$6.39 - $11.99
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
$9.79 - $11.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11 - 12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
$11.99 - $14.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
- Melt forged aluminum construction - Coiled spring tension adjust
- Durable nylon+fiber body - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Molded pins - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
$24.99 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs - Use: Replacement Driver 9T
Forged alloy platform pedals with a hardened chromoly spindle. - Molded pins - Size: 9/16-inch
$37.99 - $39.99
The BrickTop alloy stem is a classic style, top-mount BMX stem with a 4-bolt handlebar clamp.
The Nylo-Form pedals feature a low-profile, durable composite construction. - CrMo axle - Sealed bearings - Molded pins - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
- Low-rise Black Ops chromoly BMX handle bar - 30-inch width with a 6-inch rise - Wide and low - Clamp Size: 22.2mm - Material: Chromoly
- Forged alloy platform pedals with a chromoly spindle and replaceable pins. - Spindle: 9/16-inch - Sealed cartridge bearings - 575g/pair
The Ventus optimizes passive ventilation with 22 slots, thus achieving the ideal combination of aerodynamic design and heat exchange. - Keep cool with 22 aero vents - X-Light Roll Fit System with vertical and lateral Micrometric adjustment offers a perfect fit - Padding is removable, washable, and has an anti-bacterial treatment for odor control - Rear reflective accents - CE EN 1078, CPSC certified
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
The Thumper is a fast-rolling XC tire that handles predictably when things get loose. - Overlapping center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
With double-walled construction to keep water cold twice as long as other bottles, the insulated CamelBak Podium Chill is the best-of-the-best for delivering cold, consistent cycling hydration. Features like optimized cage fit and improved cleanability continue to make this bottle a favorite among professionals and recreational users alike. It is and always has been 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF. - Double-Walled Construction: Keeps water cold twice as long - Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages - Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort - High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills - 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean - Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning - Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport - Trutaste Polypropylene with Hydroguard: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time.
Cannondale's Burgerman kids helmet combines protection, ventilation, and Jon Burgerman's fun designs for a helmet your little ones won't take off. Sizing - X-Small: 48-54cm - Small: 52-57cm Features - Weight: 240g (Small)- - Multiple vents, including some with bug screens - In fusion mold technology - Easy fit system - Soft-touch webbing and pinch guard buckle
Light, fast, and ready to go in the sprint, Cannondale's CAAD MIPS helmet sports pro-level comfort and performance. The MIPS system adds a low-friction layer to the helmet that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts. Spacious vents channel a cooling breeze through the helmet, and soft, wicking pads keep the sweat from your eyes when you attack on the next grueling climb. One-handed adjustability and easy-to-use straps make it simple to dial in your perfect fit.
Page 1 of 15 Next page