• MTB or Road • Stainless steel • 1.5mm diameter • 2000mm length
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
Jagwire's Tube Tops are installed over your cable housing sections to provide a soft bumper to deaden the impact of cables hitting your frame while riding, minimizing rattles and protecting your frame's fine finish. They feature a split seam so they're easy to install by hand with no cable disassembly required. Just open the Tube Top's seam, put it on the housing where it's rubbing the frame, rotate the seam so it faces out and release. The Tube Top will stay in place and keep your bike quiet and safe.
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11-12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Page 1 of 1