• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Grippler gives you the moisture shedding, long gripping sensation you crave, with the hard wearing resilience you expect from Race Face. Our proprietary compound and diamond buff finish feels great with both gloves and bare hands - and with ramped grip profile on finger-side plus varied grip depth on palm-side, Grippler will bring you to a higher level of digitization. Available now in 10 colours, and two sizes, the Grippler surpasses industry standards for gripabilty. And now with Double Lock Ons the Grippler EVEN GRIPS ITSELF. Get a grip, with the Grippler. - Directional ramped logo underside - Proprietary compound extends over Dual Lock Ons - Vibration dampening, hard wearing, moisture shedding
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 141g
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 135mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 122g
Enjoy classic style and feel with Origin-8's Dual Classic Grips. These dual compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber.
Origin-8's Ergo Torq II Grips provide a comfortable ergonomic shape with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber.
$13.99 - $17.99
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
- Soft Kraton rubber construction - Anti-vibration large pad design - Comfortable and non-slip - 135mm width
Add some extra style to your bars with Cannondale's Alloy Handlebar End Plugs. These low-profile plugs provide some added protection for you and your bars, and use expansion plugs to secure your tape and caps.
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
Page 1 of 1