• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
$24.99 - $25.00
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape boasts a soft, stylish suede finish for a great grip and feel with or without gloves.
$41.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest single compound grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 33.25 mm
The tough, durable all-mountain lock-on grip has a micro-hex pattern for increased purchase and a hidden clamp for maximum surface area – making you ready for any terrain or conditions. - Soft compound - Micro Hex pattern - Concealed clamp - Kraton Rubber - Durable and tough - Diameter: 31mm - Length: 135mm - Weight: 98g pair
- Easy installation on most grips - Sold as a pair
- Ergonomic design - Dual density gel padding - 135mm width
- Durable dual-density rubber construction - Angle pattern is comfortable yet secure - Fits most handlebars - 125mm width
- Durable soft foam construction - Anatomic comfort fit shape - Fits most handlebars
$29.95 - $37.99
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
•Gel pack Anti Vibration System pads for the drops and flats of the bar •Mounts under the tape to provide extra road damping •Fits most 2001+ bars (can retrofit other bars)
Add some extra style to your bars with Cannondale's Alloy Handlebar End Plugs. These low-profile plugs provide some added protection for you and your bars, and use expansion plugs to secure your tape and caps.
Cannondale's D2 Grips feature dual-density rubber and a tacky texture for a comfortable and secure grip that maximizes your control and confidence.
Cannondale's Pro Grip Premium Bar Tape delivers a durable and tacky surface for unbelievable grip in all conditions. The polymer-coated EVA foam feels great with or without gloves, and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration dampening to help reduce hand fatigue.
Page 1 of 1