All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws Note: The mounting holes on Wheels Mfg DROPOUT-138 are 23mm apart, center-to-center. Do not confuse this hanger with Wheels Mfg DROPOUT-120.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring bolt
- Deluxe molded replacement pads fit all armrest Vision aero bars - Molded replacement pads fit the Vision Mini TT clip-ons - Dual density foam for maximum comfort - Non-slip textured top
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
$10.99 - $18.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
$6.99 - $26.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
- Alloy construction - Push button adjustment - Fully adjustable length - -Includes: top plate and 2-bolts (1-hex, 1-Allen)
Sunlite's Single Speed Chain Guide lets you turn most geared bikes into single speeds. It mounts to your derailleur hanger and takes up the chain slack for smooth, quite and chain-drop-free riding. It's made of aluminum and steel for excellent performance and durability. And it also allows adjusting the chain line to perfection for the smoothest-running drivetrain.
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - Single key release - Shell: 15mm SHI/ISIS axle bolt one-key release - Sold in pairs
Your Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of twist-shift 7-speed gearing and a powerful rear disc brake! This complete kit includes all necessary components for converting your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to a 7-speed derailleur system with a mechanical disc brake, giving you an easy and efficient ride up and over any type of hill and smooth, safe stopping on the other side. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Sun Race M30 7-speed twist shifter - Sun Race M40 7-speed direct-mount derailleur - Sun Race M3 7-speed freewheel (13-15-17-19-21-24-28T) with 15mm trike axle adapter - 36T x 1/2" x 3/32" chainring - K.M.C. Z51 1/2" x 3/32" chain - Promax DSK-300 mechanical disc brake and mounting hardware - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - Promax BL-46K 4-finger brake lever with parking lock - High-density black foam grips, 92mm left side / 130mm right side - Kit includes all parts needed for complete installation - Kit only compatible with 2016 or newer Sun trikes with rear derailleur and disc brake mount on rear unit
Profile Design's F-19 Replacement Pads are the correct ones for their F-19 armrests. These pads feature Lycra-covered medium-durometer foam and are held on with Velcro backing.
Profile Design's F-22 Replacement Pads are the correct ones for their F-19 armrests. These pads feature Lycra-covered medium-durometer foam and are held on with Velcro straps for easy installation.
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
$8.99 - $21.99
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction with CNC groove design - Machined insert for even clamping force - For use with carbon seat posts - Ultra-lightweight
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Top lock nut for threaded headsets - Includes water seal - Bag of 10 Lock Nuts
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$12.99 - $16.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
Page 1 of 2 Next page