Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
Thanks to Selle Royal's Royal Vacuum Light system, the Premium is lighter than your average comfort saddle so that you get top-notch pedaling efficiency and comfort. Inside, there's Selle Royal's Royalgel, which eliminates pressure points and outside there's an anatomic shape that fits perfectly and keeps you comfortable no matter how far you ride. And, this amazing saddle comes in four models so you can choose the perfect fit.
With its anatomic design and soft, supportive padding, Selle Royal's Seta saddle is engineered to keep you comfortable on every ride. It sports a durable cover and includes Selle Royal's ICS Blinking Light which attaches quickly and easily thanks to the Integrated Clip System.
$44.99 - $49.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for awesome shifting and top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. It's a dual-pull, so it'll work with any cable routing, and its design gives you better rear tire clearance.
CN-HG701-11 Super Narrow HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Directional 11-speed chain - More efficient and silent, less maintenance - MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible - Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use BENEFIT - Smooth and reliable shifting performance - Weight: 257g (114Links)
$31.99 - $47.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type Bolt-on or QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.8mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 16.8mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 20
Ritchey's Comp Rizer Handlebar - Double butted 6061 alloy - Rise: 20mm - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Finish: BB Black - Weight: 380g
$41.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur provides quick shifting. The clear-coated aluminum body and plated-steel cage are extra durable so you can enjoy smooth shifts mile after mile.
$34.99 - $44.99
When you have Cloud 9's Men's Comfort Gel Seat on your bike, you might just think you're sitting on the couch when you're out enjoying the countryside or pedaling to the office. The extraordinary comfort is a result of Cloud 9's dual-density gel padding that's soft on top and firmer below for support. You'll also love the pressure-eliminating cutout on top and vibration-canceling springs in the base.
Continental's Grand Prix is a superb tire known for its extremely long wear, cornering grip and puncture resistance thanks to its three separate casing plies, Black Chili rubber compound and built-in PolyX Breaker (a puncture-resistant polyester layer). It's Conti's classic clincher that's suitable for your everyday training wheels as well as your race wheels.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
- Adjustable top mounted threadless stream - Adjustable from 0 to 60 degrees - Available in two lengths - Material: Alloy
• Forged alloy body and cage • Polished chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 300g pair
Challenge's Vulcano Tubular is an economical tubular tire constructed of a lightweight 220tpi polyester casing with a butyl inner tube and a grippy, durable tread compound. Because it is both rugged and fast, it makes for a great training tire.
Cruise in total comfort on Cloud 9's Contour Cruiser Gel Seat. Its contoured shape makes it fit like your favorite easy chair and the gel padding and coil-spring suspension mean you'll always ride in the lap of luxury.
Cloud 9's Cruiser Select AR Seat is super comfortable thanks to ample gel padding, wide 11.25-inch top, and a vibration-damping elastomer suspension. Put one on your bike and experience the ultimate ride.
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
Super Narrow SIL-TEC HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE close - Inner-plate treated with SHIMANO's ultra-low friction surface treatment “SIL-TEC” (inner plate) - Same durability as current 10-speed chain BENEFIT close - System engineered drivetrain component for optimal power transfer - Smooth and precise front and rear shifting - Directional chain - Weight: 257g (114 Link)
$29.95 - $37.99
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
Sunlite's Single Speed Chain Guide lets you turn most geared bikes into single speeds. It mounts to your derailleur hanger and takes up the chain slack for smooth, quite and chain-drop-free riding. It's made of aluminum and steel for excellent performance and durability. And it also allows adjusting the chain line to perfection for the smoothest-running drivetrain.
Choose Cloud 9's Comfort Select Seat and you'll get plenty of plushness and comfort. The shorter, wider shape supports you nicely and lets you pedal with ease. And, the cutout means no pressure on sensitive areas and miles of smiles.
$31.49 - $36.99
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
$28.99 - $36.99
Shimano BL-R550 Road Brake Levers - Compatible with cantilevers, road calipers, and road disc brakes - Not compatilble with linear-pull brakes - Brake cable and housing set included - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|