Fabric's Scoop saddle is designed to provide flexibility and great ergonomic feel for all genres of cycling. Starting with their unique flexible base, vacuum bonded upper and custom design rail, the Fabric Scoop is proven to be the perfect balance of comfort, performance and simplicity. Available in three profiles and four specifications. Wide choice of colours & specification -The Scoop is versatile. A regular ‘Best in Test’ winner, it is available in a wide range of specifications and colours to suit the needs and budget of every kind of rider. 3 rider profiles -Choose the Scoop to suit. There are 3 profiles of Scoop saddle; Flat for a more aerodynamic riding position, Shallow for all-day performance and Radius for a more upright, comfort focused position. Durable & flexible -Our unique 3 part bonding process not only results in super comfort but also an easy to clean saddle with smooth lines and superb durability. -Width: 142mm -Length: 282mm -Base: Nylon -Rail: Hollow Titanium-alloy -Upper: Lightweight PU foam -Cover: Waterproof microfibre
Performance on demand When you need a saddle to work as hard as you are, the Tri saddle delivers. Rigorously designed to meet the grueling demands of triathletes and time-trialists, the feature-packed saddle comes with integrated bottle mount and a central pressure relief channel. Innovative design Our state-of-the-art Tri saddle design builds in comfort to every ride. The unique three-part construction strips away the compression and tension found in traditional hard, stretched-cover saddles. We do this by bonding a waterproof microfiber straight onto a flexible base, allowing us to use a softer foam, giving you added comfort, wherever you're headed. Honed for perfection The Tri is sculpted for the rigors of performance cycling. 42mm shorter than our award-winning Scoop, the Tri delivers tailored support for athletes riding in an aggressive position. The split, single piece saddle, with full-length pad houses a central relief channel for endurance rides. Stay hydrated on the go, with a removable nylon bottle mount, integrated seamlessly with the rear of the saddle. There's even a bike hook molded into the base to stow your bike securely in transition zones. Durable and flexible Our unique saddle design not only gives you great comfort, but the bonded cover is super-easy to clean, with smooth lines, and superb durability. Flat is for flat out/ Our Flat profile has the flattest rear section and the lowest amount of padding. This profile is designed for the most aggressive riding position; the rider in this position will be pushing the hardest through the pedals. The Flat profile also has a thinner nose to allow better leg movement. - Rails: Titanium (7mm) - Base: Flexible nylon - Cover: Microfibre - Profile: Flat - Weight: 232g - Width: 134mm - Length: 240mm - Mid rail to saddle topper: 46mm - Three part construction method - Pressure relief channel - Integrated bike hanger - Drainage channels - Removable bottle mount
$14.99 - $16.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
GSport's new steel pegs are Van Homan approved. It features three rotation positions and are reinforced internally for longer life. Sold Individually. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Material: Heat Treated 4140 - Length: 108mm / 4.25" - Diameter: 39mm / 1.5" - Configuration: 14mm or 3/8" - Rotation Positions: 3 - Weight: 213 grams / 7.5oz
- A compound suitable for all conditions. - Tread pattern suitable for all conditions. - Leisure recreational tire.
- Updated version of Hutchinson's classic road racing clincher - Triple compound rubber: firm center, medium low angle, soft hard angle combine with a slick profile for very high performance - Thermoplastic-reinforced compound to increase longevity - 100% Kevlar anti-puncture shield inside the casing - 127 tpi casing
ISM's Adamo Road Saddle delivers excellent support and comfort for road riding and also racing time trials and/or triathlons in the aero position. This unique seat has a split-nose design with a large cutaway to eliminate pressure and increase your pedaling efficiency. It has generous gel and foam padding for cushioning. You also get long chromoly rails for plenty of fore/aft adjustment, a spot for hooking the seat on the bike rack during triathlon transitions and this fine seat meets or exceeds the rules of road racing and triathlon too.
$13.99 - $14.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
$15.99 - $22.00
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$29.99 - $62.99
When designing the BBG, Kenda turned to Brian Lopes, a guy who knows a thing or two about shredding dirt. This tire, with its unique, low-profile center knobs give you straight-line speed with enough tread for slip-free climbing and confident braking. The side knobs bite into terra firma when you're leaning and the transition from straight to cornering is quick. Perfect for slalom, dirt jumping and hard pack, the Dual Tread Compound offers a center tread with Kenda's L3R Pro compound for long life and durability and the cornering knobs have STICK-E rubber for holding your line.
• Tomac Signature hard pack XC race tire, one of Kenda's fastest rolling MTB tires • Eight small Nevegal-shaped knobs across the tire for better bite • DTC dual tread compound with 120 tpi casing • TR model has a tubeless ready casing with modified bead shape for better sealing and SCT sidewall for optimized air and sealant retention • Economical Sport model with standard rubber compound and steel bead
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
$11.99 - $14.99
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
$16.00 - $34.99
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
- 1/2” x 1/8” - 112 Links - Anti-Drop Design - RustBuster Function
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of KMC's level X-Series chains. - Compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano, or SRAM 10-speed systems - Eco ProTeQ treatment doubles the rust resistance compared to KMC's RustBuster treatment. - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads
$6.95 - $11.99
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest single compound grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 33.25 mm
$41.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
A do-it-all competition-level clincher. Named after the rugged mountain range in Italy, the Maxxis Dolomites is a do-it-all competition road tire. With a lightweight 120 TPI casing and dual-compound rubber, the Dolomites is at home tackling big climbs and the big descents afterwards. With our under-tread Silkworm puncture protection, the Dolomites can hold its own on rough roads. - Silkworm puncture protection - Pro road competition tire
For the ultimate in road feel and confidence, ride Maxxis' tubeless Padrone TR tire. Going tubeless, you not only remove the weight of the tube, but pinch flats are a thing of the past. Also, the tire conforms to the road better for a ride quality that once felt, you'll never want to go back. This tire goes from long training rides to fast races easily with its dual compound that provides enhanced wear life and improved cornering control. It also uses their Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fiber bead to keep the weight down.
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
$13.99 - $19.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.