WTB's Nano Comp is a fast-rolling, dry-condition tire with working edges that bite into dry hardpack and loose soil. This XC-specific tire boasts a round profile, micro-knob design and a large supportive casing. Plus, the Nanos float over choppy terrain and grip amazingly well in many conditions allowing you to lean hard and keep your speed in corners.
$24.99 - $27.99
• BMX tire with deep knobs for traction
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
$27.99 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
$22.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
$22.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$18.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$17.99 - $21.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• XC tire with medium-sized knobs suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 1.95
- Large openly spaced knobs shed mud and debris easily - Ramped center knobs ensure positive rolling resistance characteristics - Bead: Wire
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
$18.00 - $34.99
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. Narrower sizes for those times when just speed is what you need. - Rounded profile provides good high-speed cornering control - Medium height knobs are spaced close enough for riding on pavement - Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure - Comet tread pattern rolls well on pavement, grips well on hard pack trail and gravel road conditions
A do-it-all competition-level clincher. Named after the rugged mountain range in Italy, the Maxxis Dolomites is a do-it-all competition road tire. With a lightweight 120 TPI casing and dual-compound rubber, the Dolomites is at home tackling big climbs and the big descents afterwards. With our under-tread Silkworm puncture protection, the Dolomites can hold its own on rough roads. - Silkworm puncture protection - Pro road competition tire
For the ultimate in road feel and confidence, ride Maxxis' tubeless Padrone TR tire. Going tubeless, you not only remove the weight of the tube, but pinch flats are a thing of the past. Also, the tire conforms to the road better for a ride quality that once felt, you'll never want to go back. This tire goes from long training rides to fast races easily with its dual compound that provides enhanced wear life and improved cornering control. It also uses their Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fiber bead to keep the weight down.
$29.99 - $62.99
When designing the BBG, Kenda turned to Brian Lopes, a guy who knows a thing or two about shredding dirt. This tire, with its unique, low-profile center knobs give you straight-line speed with enough tread for slip-free climbing and confident braking. The side knobs bite into terra firma when you're leaning and the transition from straight to cornering is quick. Perfect for slalom, dirt jumping and hard pack, the Dual Tread Compound offers a center tread with Kenda's L3R Pro compound for long life and durability and the cornering knobs have STICK-E rubber for holding your line.
- A compound suitable for all conditions. - Tread pattern suitable for all conditions. - Leisure recreational tire.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
$54.95 - $54.99
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
Continental's Grand Prix is a superb tire known for its extremely long wear, cornering grip and puncture resistance thanks to its three separate casing plies, Black Chili rubber compound and built-in PolyX Breaker (a puncture-resistant polyester layer). It's Conti's classic clincher that's suitable for your everyday training wheels as well as your race wheels.
Challenge's Vulcano Tubular is an economical tubular tire constructed of a lightweight 220tpi polyester casing with a butyl inner tube and a grippy, durable tread compound. Because it is both rugged and fast, it makes for a great training tire.
Page 1 of 1