$24.99 - $27.99
• BMX tire with deep knobs for traction
$24.99 - $25.99
• Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$26.99 - $27.99
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
$22.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
$22.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$19.99 - $21.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
- Large openly spaced knobs shed mud and debris easily - Ramped center knobs ensure positive rolling resistance characteristics - Bead: Wire
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. Narrower sizes for those times when just speed is what you need. - Rounded profile provides good high-speed cornering control - Medium height knobs are spaced close enough for riding on pavement - Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure - Comet tread pattern rolls well on pavement, grips well on hard pack trail and gravel road conditions
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
A do-it-all competition-level clincher. Named after the rugged mountain range in Italy, the Maxxis Dolomites is a do-it-all competition road tire. With a lightweight 120 TPI casing and dual-compound rubber, the Dolomites is at home tackling big climbs and the big descents afterwards. With our under-tread Silkworm puncture protection, the Dolomites can hold its own on rough roads. - Silkworm puncture protection - Pro road competition tire
- A compound suitable for all conditions. - Tread pattern suitable for all conditions. - Leisure recreational tire.
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
- All-condition tire with long lasting tread life - Multi-surface tread pattern for pavement and groomed trails - Directional tread pattern for dry trail conditions
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
$54.95 - $54.99
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
Continental's Grand Prix is a superb tire known for its extremely long wear, cornering grip and puncture resistance thanks to its three separate casing plies, Black Chili rubber compound and built-in PolyX Breaker (a puncture-resistant polyester layer). It's Conti's classic clincher that's suitable for your everyday training wheels as well as your race wheels.
Challenge's Vulcano Tubular is an economical tubular tire constructed of a lightweight 220tpi polyester casing with a butyl inner tube and a grippy, durable tread compound. Because it is both rugged and fast, it makes for a great training tire.
Page 1 of 1