Now featuring the BOA micro-adjustment system, the Milan BOA cycling Shoes combine a classic, minimalist design with fast on/off, even pressure distribution and power retention. Perfect for cyclists that want simplicity with all the performance details of high-end shoes. Ergo Air II nylon-reinforced outsole with patented multi-vent system provides excellent power transfer and ventilation. HRS-80 retention system maintains heel placement during the pedal stroke for greater efficiency. Seamless upper construction eliminates hot spots and CoolMax insole prevents overheating. BOA L4 closure system permits infinite degrees of fine-tuning and evenly distributes pressure for a smooth, glove-like fit.
- Technical Details
- What's Included: Interchangeable Ergo Air insoles
- Upper: Seamless synthetic leather and mesh provide comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: COOLMAX Ergo Air Cool Stuff blue insole for warm temperatures: Through-and-through ventilation
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: Boa L6 micro-adjustment
- Cleats: Visual display of cleat position. Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
- Visibility Feature: Heel reflector: Improves visibility
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Road Cycling|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa L6 micro-adjustment|
|Upper||Seamless synthetic leather and mesh|
|Midsole||COOLMAX Ergo Air Cool Stuff blue|
|Outsole||Patented Ergo Air injected nylon/fiberglass|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 45||775504456164||7D87268-020-45||14635|